Monday, November 23, 2009

I should be sleeping

"I never get enough sleep. I stay up late at night, 'cause I'm Night Guy. Night Guy wants to stay up late. 'What about getting 5 hours sleep?' 'Oh, that's Morning Guy's problem. That's not my problem, I'm Night Guy. I stay up as late as I want.' So when you get up in the morning, you're exhausted, groggy: 'Ooooh I hate that Night Guy!' See, Night Guy always screws Morning Guy. There's nothing Morning Guy can do. The only thing Morning Guy can do is try and oversleep often enough so that Day Guy loses his job and Night Guy has no money to go out anymore."
-Jerry Seinfeld.

This is me, without the going out.

I'm going to bed now.... or I might clean the bathrooms, sew my friends' Christmas presents, wash the dogs, do some laundry, write to my grandpa or surf the net. But I really should go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I get this! I am Night Blogging Guy. But this problem is worse in my husband. His Night Guy is an absolute stinker. Night Guy can't stop what he's doing and go to bed - and often stays up til 2am or 4am - ridiculous! Morning Guy would be nice to have around to help out with the 3 children, or even to INTERACT with me! But no. There's only enough time in Morning Guy's schedule to get himself ready and get to work. Night Guy is such an inconsiderate bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there with ya...which is why I'm reading your blog instead of sleeping!

    ReplyDelete