Friday, November 27, 2009

Why I shouldn't window shop online

I have a crush.


A hat crush.

Isn't it beautiful?




I would wear this to go to the markets. I would wear it to the pool and while strolling along the shoreline. I am a hat person. It grew on me slowly. It's an occupational hazard. 

Here is a picture of a woman (who's not me) wearing it in a colour (that I don't want). And it's still gorgeous (especially since it's not me).




Unfortunately, it's not available from an Australian retailer, and shipping from overseas somehow costs more than the hat itself. So my hat crush will go unrequited. Johnny Depp and this hat have a lot in common.

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice hat. There must be something similar in Australia, surely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could find a way to get Johnny Depp into that hat, life could be grand!

    ReplyDelete