Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

I know Halloween is about ghouls and ghosts, skeletons and pumpkins, witches and warlocks.

But that's just so... spooky!

So when the work family centre held a halloween party, I dressed my little petal up appropriately.



She was very patient with me through all the measuring, remeasuring, trying on, rectifying, and measuring again.



And when we finally made it to the party she was very patient when I actually asked her to wear the focus of all that effort.


She only tried to pull it off four times. I'm pretty good at attaching things to heads. Eventually she took the wise path and just gave in.


My pretty little petal.
Next year I'm going to take off the lower three petals and make her into a mouse.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's darling! And it will be a good mouse costume next year.

    ReplyDelete