Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lest We Forget

{Mr A catches the sunset over Iraq}

Lest we forget the sacrifices of those who served, those who serve.

Lest we forget we are still a nation who has her soldiers at war.


Please remember to show your support to our soldiers, sailors and airmen today.

Drag yourself out of your public holiday pyjamas and make it to a parade (remember, they can't see your support from your couch, and it means so much to them.)

Or, at the very least, please give generously to Legacy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and thank you for your service to our country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutifull post Mrs A thank you. Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit I was very teary this ANZAC day. Hubby is away in New Zealand and was doing a guard role in an on ship march (the one with the sword) I forget what they're all called.

    I would have loved to have seen him to support him. I would have gone to a march in town but seeing my friends with their husbands dressed in their ceremonials would have made me too upset.

    I bought a pin... It's a sailors hat. I hope I get used to all this military remberance stuff soon.

    I don't believe thank you is enough for those who make the ultimate sacrifice

    ReplyDelete