Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Absence Note

Dear Interwebs, 

please excuse         Mrs Accident        
for her absence on the         last week           
as she was        visiting relatives in Perth.        



Ahhh Perth. Sunny, sunny Perth.


T-shirts to the park Perth.


Picking all the grandparent's cumquats Perth.


Teaching little sisters how to do somersaults Perth.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you I'm glad to be home, would you? 

But I am. 

(Even if the temperature difference is about 20 degrees!) 

Home sweet home. 

And blog sweet blog... 

I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of the cutest party ever thrown. 

See you then!

6 comments:

  1. I missed you! - was beginning to think something dire had happened in the Accidental household, but so glad it was just a lovely wee jaunt to Perth. Cumquat marmalade immediately springs to mind, so hope a jar or two made it back to Canberra. My mouth is watering at the prospect....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! Cute pics make absences totally allowable in my book & those are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...As someone who lives in Perth I think it really is a lovely city!I hope your visit was lovely Mrs A!Funny someone should mention cumquat marmalade-a family member just made some!(And its delicious!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We come from WA and even the coldest, wettest, windiest parts were nowhere near what we have down here so I can relate to the difference. I've had to stop keeping an eye on the temps over there as it is positively soul destroying lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home. Perth is SO lovely, i was desperate for my husband to join the SAS for many years so i could live there, never mind him!! He declined, Infantry ruined his ankles & knees. Anyway, thrilled we've had some decent weather for you back home now, love Posie

    ReplyDelete