Welcome to our party!
Come on in, grab a drink (Annie made mojitos) and have a mingle!
Here's how to get your link on the list:
1) Go and pick a "housewifey" post from your own blog.
We decided yesterday that a housewifey post is anything about the work that is done in the home. Extra points if it could be improved by the wearing of an apron! So this includes housework, recipes, home organization, pets and small livestock, opinions and views about the same, and any other subject that might be helpful or interesting to women (or men!) who work in the home.
2) Copy the web address of your specific blog post.
Please don't just copy the general address of your blog, otherwise people will get lost when they try to find your post later.
3) Click on the blue "Add your link" button below.
Then follow the instructions. The name you put in the title will appear on the list. Don't worry, if you get it wrong you can delete the link and have another try. (To delete a link you've added, click the red cross next to your link on the list.)
4) Add the button.
It's like a party hat, so everyone knows where to come to join in!
Copy the code in the box below the LinkLove button.
- add an HTML widget to your side bar and simply paste in the code, or
- open the edit mode on your post, change to the HTML mode, and then paste the code in. (At the very top or very bottom is easiest!)
5) You're done!
Now head on over and mingle with our other party guests. Leave plenty of comments as a thank you for coming! And if you're interested in what they have to say, why not follow them? It's a great encouragement.
Thank you so much for coming to our party!