Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

It is a sad fact of our chosen lifestyle that we move often. And this means that we leave friends behind FAR too often.

But (Hooray!) my Best Friend in the Whole Wide World (Alleluia!) is moving from where we lived last year, to where I live this year! Squee!!

Even more exciting, she is bringing down not only Peanut's Best Little Friend in the Whole Wide World, but a brand spankin' new baby!

I can wait to see my friend. Peanut can't wait to see her little friend, and I can't WAIT to meet the baby. Hopefully when my Bug is old enough to know what a friend is, she will choose Baby as her first. Wouldn't that be lovely?

1 comment:

  1. Whee! I am so glad that your friend is moving from where you were but aren't anymore, to where you now are, and are soon to share. And I'm also glad that Peanut will have her best little friend in the whole wide world also in the place where she is, soon to become the place where they both are. Playing happily.

    ReplyDelete