Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The New House

Here's a small preview of the new house.

This is our future street. It's a 40km/h zone, 100m to the park, 200m to the public pool, and 100m to the playgroup hut.

This is the bathroom where I will splash and scrub the kidlets.


 This is the backyard where they will play while I hang laundry (and there will be alot!)


 This is the fully fenced courtyard where they can ride bikes, paint and play with sand in full view of the kitchen.



I am so excited! Three weeks until moving day...

4 comments:

  1. How lovely to hear from you! You are totally allowed to read and not comment! I don't get hung up on people not commenting - I often enjoy a post and have nothing to say, so comments are few and far between.

    What a nice house - hope the move is good for you and that you have enough help! I don't know where you're moving to, but if it's anywhere close to 4350, please let me know so I can help you in any way I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new house! Hope the next three weeks go by quickly and smoothly.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new house and so close to amenities, hope all goes well for you and glad you are blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome - it'll be such a nice community there!! Hope the move isn't too traumatic!

    ReplyDelete